Position: Office Administrator
Location: Glasgow G4
Hours: Full time (4 day minimum) Monday to Friday 0900 to 1700h (hours flexible depending on circumstances)
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and hard-working office administrator in a small Scottish business in the audio and acoustics industry.
The KSG Group is looking for an immediate starter to support our growing business. The successful applicant will have previous experience working in a flexible and fast-moving environment. You will bring demonstrable administrative experience, excellent Microsoft Office skills and attention to detail. You will deal directly with Clients and should have strong communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
Typical tasks may include:
• Dealing with phone calls and enquiries
• Inputting invoices, bank payments, chasing debtors, purchase orders etc
• Reconciliation of invoices and outgoings within accounting software
• Arranging mail and couriers and following progress
• Updating contact, equipment, stock and other databases
• Arranging travel and accommodation etc
• Managing staff admin – holidays, TOIL etc
• General administrative duties
We are a Living Wage employer and you will be offered access to the company pension scheme. We will offer you a secure working environment as part of a small friendly team based just outside Glasgow city centre with nearby transport links.
We are a Living Wage employer and you will be offered access to the company pension scheme. You will every opportunity to develop and progress your career within The KSG Group. We will offer you a secure working environment as part of a small friendly team based just outside Glasgow city centre with nearby transport links.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org